This website is operated by Sports Online Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sports Online Limited. Sports Online Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1) All prices are in GBP sterling and inclusive of VAT. You may pay by most major credit/debit cards or paypal. We are under no obligation to accept your order and may refuse it up until the time of dispatch. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
2) We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
3) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4) Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Product pictures are for guidance only and may not necessarily be of the exact product you will receive. Please refer to the product description for precise details of a product's specification.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
5) ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
6) Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received. If your goods are not in stock, we will order the goods for you after payment has cleared. We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses, normally within 1-2 working days. If a product is not in stock please allow up to 30 days for delivery. We are under no obligation to accept your order. UK tax will automatically be deducted from International orders but your order may be subject to local import taxes and duties. This varies from country to country. We are not liable for these charges and they are the full responsibility of the customer. Should these duties not be paid then your order will be returned to us and we will issue a refund less any postage costs involved in returning the parcel to us.
7) Cancelled Orders. You have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2011 to cancel your order at any time up to fourteen working days starting the day after your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights, and will take place within fourteen days of receiving the goods back. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre. Liability for return postage costs on cancelled orders is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery.
8) Damaged or Faulty Goods. Claims for damaged or faulty goods must be made promptly by completing a returns request through your account. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear. Upon inspection we will replace the item or refund your card if we believe the goods are damaged or faulty. Return postage costs will be reimbursed up to a maximum of £6.50 if a receipt of postage is included. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery. We are unable to refund the cost of Special Delivery.
9) Exchanges & Refunds. If you have ordered the wrong size, or wish to return goods for any reason other than they are damaged or faulty, then you must submit a returns request through your account. If you would like an exchange, please re-order the item you require online and we will give you a full refund (less postage) upon receipt of your return. If an exchange is not required, we will give you a full refund (less postage) upon receipt of your return. Liability for postage costs back to us will be with the customer unless your goods are damaged, faulty or there was an error on our part.
10) Whilst we provides a safe online ordering system using SSL encryption, credit card orders placed through the web site are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not store your card details and all information supplied to us is used solely by us to process your order. We never pass your details on to third parties. Payments by credit card are protected against fraud.
11) Images on the site are a guide only and may not necessarily reflect the exact product. We try wherever possible to supply the correct image, but certain products of the same quality and price can sometimes be supplied by a range of manufacturers depending on stock availability.
12) Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13) These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.
14) In no case shall Sports Online Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
15) In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
The payment method Pay in  days is only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.