0 Item Items
This product is currently out of stock
Warning: Last item in stock!
Stock Due Around:
Quantity Availability Add to cart
SISU Mouthguards use Flat2Fit technology to create a completely custom fit to your mouth. The material comes flat in the packaging, and within minutes, transforms into a perfectly fit mouth guard ready to protect you from whatever comes your way.
At 2.4mm thin, the SISU Max Mouth-guard offers the most protection of any SISU guard, but is still 30% thinner than conventional sports mouth guards. It’s custom-fitted so you’ll be able to talk, breathe and drink better than ever before. It’s really the best of both worlds.
Size: Adult (Age 11+)
THE SISU ADVANTAGE:
SISU Mouthguards are made from a non-compressible, perforated material that distributes impact force over the entire surface of each mouthguard. With their custom, remoldable fit and unmatched strength, SISU Mouthguards areable to better protect your teeth while providing you the freedom to easily talk, breathe and drink
WHEN STACKED NEXT TO ITS COMPETITORS, EVERY SISU® STANDS OUT IN FIVE KEY AREAS:
Using revolutionary Diffusix™ technology, SISU mouthguards are 8 times tougher and 30-50% stronger than conventional mouthguards. You’ll be able to start each game with confidence knowing that no matter how hard you hit, your SISU is there to protect you.
A mouthguard shouldn’t be something you dread having to wear because it’s uncomfortable. In contrast to the large, clunky guards you’ve come to expect, every SISU is a super-slim 1.6-2.4 mm thin. They’re so small that you’ll honestly forget you’re even wearing a mouthguard!
SISU provides a comfortable custom fit that allows you to keep your guard in your mouth the entire game or practice. You don’t need to constantly remove your guard to talk, breathe or drink. This means that fewer germs will be transferred from your dirty, sweaty hands to your SISU Guard.
SISU is the mouthguard that allows you to adjust over time, maintaining utmost comfort and protection. Beyond custom fitting, every SISU mouthguard can be remolded to ensure the best fit. Simply place your SISU Guard back in hot water, and it becomes soft and pliable, and ready to remold.
Mouthguards shouldn’t get in the way of your game, which is why every SISU is roughly half the thickness of conventional guards. When you wear a SISU, talking, breathing, and drinking are largely unobstructed, allowing you to keep your focus where it matters: on the next big play.
WHICH GUARD SHOULD I GET: AERO, MAX OR JUNIOR?
The choice of Aero vs Max is entirely up to you. Both guards will custom fit to your mouth, stay in the entire game, be comfortable and allow for natural flow of air and saliva, so you can talk, breathe and drink.
Max guards are 2.4 mm thin and provide 50% more protection and Aero Guards are 1.6 mm thin and provide 30% more protection.
HOW LONG WILL MY SISU LAST?
Keeping it clean and letting it dry before storing will keep the germs at bay and extend the life of the guard. Your SISU guard is covered by a $35,000 dental warranty for up to 1 year after purchase. We recommend you replace your sisu mouth guard once a season or at the very minimum at least once a year.
CAN I WEAR A SISU GUARD WITH BRACES?
Absolutely! However, it is essential that you have your mouthguard professionally fitted by your orthodontist or dentist. Also, for your child, be sure to purchase an adult-sized guard as opposed to the SISU Junior: a larger guard is essential for protecting braces.
I HAVE A REALLY SMALL MOUTH… SHOULD I TRIM THE MOUTHGUARD BEFORE FITTING IT?
With SISU, every part of the guard is an important player when it comes to getting the most protection out of your mouthguard: the perforations, the crumple zones, the boomerang shape. Not only will trimming the guard void any available dental warranty, but your teeth will be at a lot more risk for injury.
BUT I STILL HAVE A SMALL MOUTH…SHOULD I PURCHASE A SISU JUNIOR INSTEAD?
Again, no. By the time you turn 11, your jaw has fully formed. You’ll need all the material provided in any of our adult mouthguards to provide you with the best protection.
DO I NEED ONE TOP AND ONE BOTTOM OR IS JUST ONE SISU ENOUGH TO PROTECT MY TEETH?
You can certainly wear a SISU on your both top and bottom teeth, but most of our athletes prefer the comfort and strength that a single mouthguard provides. It’s really a matter of preference.
1) Wash your hands and the SISU Mouthguard with soap and water. Heat water in a small bowl until hot to the touch (160°F / 71°C). Place your SISU Mouthguard into the hot water until soft and pliable, approx. 30-60 seconds (use utensil to determine softness).
2) Once soft, use the utensil to carefully lift the SISU Mouthguard out of the water. DO NOT let the softened mouthguard fold on itself - the material will glue together, making it difficult to reshape.
3) Balancing the pliable guard with your thumbs, lean in toward the mirror and open your mouth just wide enough to insert the guard. Insert the SISU Mouth-guard and bite down gently on the bite pad in the middle of the guard.
4) Hold the mouthguard in place using your teeth and tongue. With your fingers, fold the guard straight up. Be sure to mold the guard up to the gum line on the front and sides of your teeth to create a solid shield.
5) Once the SISU Mouthguard is in the proper position, close your lips over the guard and gently create suction until the material has hardened to a snug, perfect fit. Leave the guard in your mouth for 3-5 minutes to allow time to set