1 Item Items
Warning: Last item in stock!
Stock Due Around:
Cricket Bat Size
Quantity Availability Add to cart
|Willow Grade||Grade 2|
• remodelled for 2019
• traditionally rounder pressed face
• targeted pressing: rerunning through the driving area
• sculpted profile with minimal concave sanding for fullest back
• concentration of wood in middle and edges
• core strength and control
• substantial edges
• gentle, long bow
• mid to low driving area
• triangular toe
• traditional oval handle
• for skilled batsmen front & back foot
• signature Pod beaten chrome incorporated into new metallic blue and textured black labels
• highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
• CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
The archetypal handmade English bat with an indulgently large profile, pitch perfect balance and stunning performance. The work of Salix artisan hand making and individual treatment at every stage from cleft to bat. Traditional faced yet still bowed with a long, deep, mid driving area and impossibly thick edges, the Pod is full backed giving both depth and mass through the bat’s core. The result is the greatest and most rewarding playing surface, with lightest pick up and superb manoeuvrability. Every angle is precisely shaped and smoothed through our unique sanding so the bat undulates in form - more sculpture than carpentry. The Pod is performance in its highest state.
|Cricket Bat Size||Typical Height||Typical Age|
|0||up to 3ft 11in||Under 5|
|1||3ft 11in - 4ft 3in||4-5|
|2||4ft 3in - 4ft 6in||6-7|
|3||4ft 6in - 4ft 8in||8|
|4||4ft 8in - 4ft 11in||9-10|
|5||4ft 11in - 5ft 2in||10-12|
|6||5ft 2in - 5ft 4in||12-13|
|Harrow||5ft 4in - 5ft 8in||13-15|
|Short Handle||5ft 9in +||15+|
If you have seen this product in stock somewhere else cheaper, then please let us know the details and we will attempt to match the price. We will review your request and get back to you by email to let you know if we can accept your request.
Please bear in mind when looking at other websites, that most of our competitors take orders for items they don't hold in stock. We are the only company to show live stock numbers, so not only are you benefiting from our great prices, but you get superb service and same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday.
Please also be sure to check postage costs, as many competitors will reduce item prices but then charge more for delivery. Any cheaper prices you find elsewhere must include postage costs.