A lightweight performance hockey shoe - with low profile technology.
- G-WP PU - High grade PU upper with water repellant coating and high abrasion properties for a durable upper
- TPU shank piece provides midfoot stability and torsional benefits preventing the shoe bending and twisting in the wrong direction
- California Slip Lasting - for stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Low profile - Ensures optimal traction on the field, the outsole is made of Thermo Fused rubber. The studs are strategically positioned for better traction while turning.
- Sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- S.H.F (Superior Heel Fit) - External TPU heel counter provides stability and a secure fit and reduces lateral movement in the heel area. Combined with ultra soft memory foam for a unique fit for each individual.
- GFoam Tongue - Soft foam tongue provides excellent cushioning.
- GPRO EVA - Utlising 80 degree GPRO EVA midsole material in the lower part of the sole provides a more stable platform feel.
- I.P.S (Impact Protection System) - Full length strip of EVA works in conjunction with the GPRO midsole materials to provide a further layer of impact protection during foot strike.
- GTuff - strategic toe protection to prevent wear during play.
COLOUR : BLACK / YELLOW