The 2018/19 MB 70 has been designed in consultation with international players of all positions.
A gradual bow throughout the stick allows for consistency and control on the pitch. The MB shape has enough bow to allow lifting the ball while not compromising the flat hitting and slapping.
The MB Braid is 100% carbon that is made by weaving Japanese carbon fibers into a sock around a soft carbon core to make a stick that has optimal torsional stiffness, unrivalled hitting/slapping power and exceptional durability.
- Composition: 100% Japanese Toray Carbonfibre
- Balance point: 39+-
- Y1 Carbon braiding technology
- ‘Shaved’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Recurved toe’ design for easy picking on the reverse and 3D skills.
- Bristled High control area on head (HCA).