Confused about the different types of Paceman Bowling Machines and which balls can be used with which machine? Then check out our complete guide to Paceman Bowling Machines here: https://www.cricket-hockey.com/latest-news/25_guide-to-paceman-bowling-machines.html
The second generation Paceman offers quality, accurate, reliable bowling simulation for the backyard cricketer and beyond. It includes features normally associated with much more expensive club level machines – and at an affordable price.
The difference between the normal S2-X and this Limited Edition version is that it comes with an additional ball feeder tray to increase capacity to 18 balls and has blue aluminium top legs.
The S2-X LE has a universal adjuster, making it easy to change the pitch and angle without having to adjust the legs like you do on the S2.
- Integrated 3G (3rd Generation) Paceman Drive System
Universal Pitch & Swing Adjuster
- Titan 1/4 HP AC motor
- Upgraded rubber guarded protected housing
- Variable bowling speeds up to 90kph
- Fully adjustable for full pitch and short pitch deliveries
- Includes automatic 18 ball feeder
Blue aluminium top legs
- Easy to assemble, put away and store
- Able to produce inswing and outswing deliveries
- Uses exclusively Paceman Light, Junior and LTD balls for safety and performance (not included)
Strictly Limited Edition - once they are sold out there will be no more
- 1 year warranty
Runs on mains electricity. There is no battery option for the Paceman machines so if you don't have a power source you will need to buy either a small generator or an inverter which runs off a 12V car battery. Click Here for an example of an inverter which may be suitable, but we are not responsible for any additional components and advise you to research what would be best for your own needs.
Note this is designed for use on UK 240v power supplies - to use it outside of the UK you will need a pure sinewave inverter which we can not be responsible for.