Made from Grade 2 English Willow – excellent quality blade but usually more red wood may be visible than on a Grade 1. This does not affect the playability of the bat. Similar number of grains to a Grade 1 with potentially the odd blemish or butterfly in the grain on the face of the blade.
With an aggressive powerful profile and smouldering black graphics the Shadow is the ideal choice for the player who likes to make thing happen on the field.
The addition of the new ‘Counterbalance’ handle enhances the ‘pick up’ to provide a bat which packs a heavyweight punch.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 32mm to 36mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; square taper
- Spine Height; approx. 62mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval Counter - Balance
- ‘Apex’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP) - we always recommend further knocking in around the edges and toe before use