- ‘Players’ Quality – Specially Selected Unbleached English Willow
- Free of Charge Premium Padded Bat Cover
Made from Grade 1 English Willow – the most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade. There may be some red wood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face. There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat, but the playing face should be clean.
Expertly crafted for the new generation of stroke players, the Pace offers a light-weight profile ideal for the adult player who prefers a feather light pick up.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 30mm to 33mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; flat
- Toe Shape; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 63mm to 65mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 12mm
- Handle; standard
- ‘Wave’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP) - we always recommend further knocking in around the edges and toe before use