- ‘Players’ Quality – Specially Selected Grade 1 Unbleached English Willow
- Free of Charge Premium Padded Bat Cover
Made from Grade 1 English Willow – the most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade. There may be some red wood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face. There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat, but the playing face should be clean.
Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with Ricky Ponting to cater for the demands of the dynamic stroke player, the Kahuna has stood the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick-up & ultimate performance.
Jos Buttler & Martin Guptill
- Middle; approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; rounded
- Face Profile; curved
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval
- ‘Vertex’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP) - we always recommend further knocking in around the edges and toe before use