The GR range of composite hockey sticks from Grays are all enhanced with Graphene for maximum power and performance. Graphene is exceptionally strong and light giving players extra power, durability and feel.
Bow Type : Probow Xtreme
- The most revolutionary shape yet with a low bow and contoured face combined with a reshaped LBZ for backhand hits.
Suitable for: • Drag flicking, dynamic 3D skills and aerials • Combinations of technical play, backhands, and flicking
Features of the Grays GR 7000 Probow Xtreme Hockey Stick:
- High power rating whilst maintaining a soft feel.
- Graphene offers unique combination of powerful energy transfer & shock absorbing properties.
- Composition : Graphene, Carbon & Aramid
- Octagonal energy reduction handle
- Grip : Twintex
- Energy Reduction Handle: A moulded rubber sleeve reduces the vibrational energy
- Durazone Heel Protection: An advanced formulation of abrasion-resistant materials which dramatically reduces heel wear
- Carbon Edge Protection: Mid-level edge protection featuring carbon and aramid
- Improved Feel Area: A special combination of shock-absorbing aramid and fibreglass softens the first touch of the ball, while a textured surface helps grip the ball.
- Micro Headshape : • 50° angle • Modern shape for 3D skills
- Colour : Red