The GR range of composite hockey sticks from Grays are all enhanced with Graphene for maximum power and performance. Graphene is exceptionally strong and light giving players extra power, durability and feel.
Bow Type : Jumbo
The Jumbow profile combines the low curve location of the Probow, with the sweeping curve of the Dynabow. This makes it a dynamic sticks for all styles of play; with the ability to perform 3D skills and the power for traditional striking shots. The thick profile and heel are well suited to striking and tackling, while the hook option offers extra stopping area.
Suitable for: • Combinations of technical play, backhands, and hitting • Drag flicking, aerials
Features of the Grays GR 7000 Jumbo Hockey Stick:
- High power rating whilst maintaining a soft feel.
- Graphene offers unique combination of powerful energy transfer & shock absorbing properties.
- Composition : Graphene, Carbon & Aramid
- Octagonal energy reduction handle
- Grip : Twintex
- Energy Reduction Handle: A moulded rubber sleeve reduces the vibrational energy
- Durazone Heel Protection: An advanced formulation of abrasion-resistant materials which dramatically reduces heel wear
- Carbon Edge Protection: Mid-level edge protection featuring carbon and aramid
- Improved Feel Area: A special combination of shock-absorbing aramid and fibreglass softens the first touch of the ball, while a textured surface helps grip the ball.
- Micro Headshape : • 50° angle • Modern shape for 3D skills
- Colour : Red