|Hockey Stick Size||Live Stock Level||Price||Add to cart|
- Got a Question? Click to send us a WhatsApp Message
- 30 Day Return Period & 6 Month Manufacturers Warranty
- Free Delivery on UK Mainland Orders over £75
- Worldwide Delivery with no taxes or import duties
Graphene is exceptionally strong and light and has been precisely combined with the highly successful GX composition to forge the GR technology.
By combining graphene into the composite matrix, players will have all the durability and playability of GX technology, with extra power and feel from graphene. Sticks in the GR range offer exceptional feel, power and playability.
The GR5000’s soft feel will assist with control and short passes. The Ultrabow Junior bow shape has been specifically designed with a straight bow profile thereby giving a natural hitting angle and is superb for learning and executing the core skills of the game.
Key facts –
- Ultrabow is designed to allow young players to develop core skills.
- The GR5000 composition has a soft feel for excellent first touch.
- Graphene added for extra power and durability.
Hockey Stick Size Guide
Choosing the correct size for a field hockey stick is vital for ensuring both comfort and performance during play. Here's a basic size guide for field hockey sticks based on the player's height:
|Hockey Stick Size||Player Height (ft)||Player Height (cm)|
|24 inch||up to 3 ft||up to 92cm|
|26 inch||3ft - 3ft 5in||92-106cm|
|28 inch||3ft 6in - 3ft 10in||107-117cm|
|30 inch||3ft 11in - 4ft 1in||118-125cm|
|32 inch||4ft 2in - 4ft 5in||126-135cm|
|34 inch||4ft 6in - 4ft 11in||136-148cm|
|35 inch||5ft - 5ft 3in||149-161cm|
|36.5 inch||5ft 4in - 6ft||162-184cm|
|37.5 inch||6ft - 6ft 4in||184-193cm|
|38.5 inch||6ft 4 and above||193cm and above|
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: