The GR range of composite hockey sticks from Grays are all enhanced with Graphene for maximum power and performance. Graphene is exceptionally strong and light giving players extra power, durability and feel.
Bow Type : Jumbo
The Jumbow profile combines the low curve location of the Probow, with the sweeping curve of the Dynabow. This makes it a dynamic sticks for all styles of play; with the ability to perform 3D skills and the power for traditional striking shots. The thick profile and heel are well suited to striking and tackling, while the hook option offers extra stopping area.
Suitable for: • Combinations of technical play, backhands, and hitting • Drag flicking, aerials
Features of the Grays GR 5000 Jumbo Hockey Stick:
- Mid power rating whilst maintaining a soft feel.
- Graphene offers unique combination of powerful energy transfer & shock absorbing properties.
- Composition : Graphene, Carbon, Aramid & Glassfibre
- Grip : Twintex
- True Feel Handle: With no extra padding, this gives the true feeling of how the stick is playing
- Carbon Heel Protection: Mid-level heel protection featuring carbon and aramid
- Carbon Edge Protection: Mid-level edge protection featuring carbon and aramid
- True Feel Area: A specifically formulated composition of fibreglass in the playing face gives the true feeling of how the stick is playing
- Maxi Headshape : • 45° angle • Traditional shape for hitting