The Crown 2 Star cricket ball is hand stitched, just like every other ball in the Crown range. That means high-quality craftsmanship which ensures fantastic shape retention and long lasting performance.
The core of the ball is made from recycled cork and rubber. This keeps the ball hard after lots of action, using material that doesn't compromise the price of the ball itself.
The Crown 2 Star ball uses Pakistani leather which is fantastic quality for T20 matches or net practice. The ball is finished with a durable lacquer, further improving the lifespan of the ball.
- Hand stitched ball with high-quality thread
- Core made from recycled cork and rubber, perfectly durable for the appropriate level of play
- Pakistani leather 2nd butt will retain hardness for longer
- Durable, lightly lacquered finish to help the ball maintain its feel and shine
- Four piece construction to keep the ball swinging for longer