- Grade 4 Butterfly English Willow.
- Handmade in England.
- Classic English Bat Shape, with evenly distributed weight, ensuring a light and balanced pick-up.
- Traditional Oval Handle for optimum grip, comfort and control.
- Slight Concaving - helps further to create a light pick-up.
- Traditional Rounded Face.
- Mid-Low Sweet Spot with Mid-Low Bow - ideal for driving, aggressive front foot play and use on slow and low pitches.
- Angled Toe to stop feathering from tapping down.
- Acetone Sealant applied to the toe to prevent capillary action.
The Chase R1 Volante Cricket Bat is a classic English bat shape, with evenly distributed weight, ensuring a light and balanced pick-up.
Handmade in England, from grade 4 butterfly English Willow, the R1 Volante Cricket Bat is ideal for the aggressive batsman who looks to time the ball to perfection and is especially effective for front foot play due to the mid-low sweet spot and mid-low bow.
The entry level bat in Chase's Volante range, the R1 Cricket Bat offers exceptional value for money for the cricketer on a budget.