BIONIC describes the combination of nature and the very best engineering solutions to produce superhuman levels of
performance... The best English willow clefts are individually selected by our bat maker and then meticulously shaped,
sculpted and hand pressed to create the ultimate high performance, high precision, onfield weapon.
Thick edges and an imposing swell hint at the power contained within. The blade itself is perfectly balanced to produce a
combination of unrivalled pick-up and a devastating amount of hitting power. This is the ultimate mix of the batmaker's
art and the pursuit of absolute performance: lighter, faster, stronger. Colonel Austin himself would be impressed.
- Made from Grade 4 English Willow
- Attacking profile using only the very best hand selected English willow
- Updated cosmetics use high quality PVC free labels and solvent free inks
- Big profile with with a large hitting zone designed for allround high impact hitting
- Sophisticated blade profiling removes weight from the blade and ensures contoured edges remain as thick as possible
- PUMA's sharp spine improves blade stiffness and works to concentrate driving power
- Leading edges are rounded off in production to improve bat durability and minimize the risk of edges splitting
- Hand pressed bowed blade improves feel and ensures premium performance
- Fitted with a PUMA specific oval cane handle for optimum comfort and a highly responsive feel
- Unique muti-textured PUMA grip with new cosmetics for 2013, ensures the best possible touch and control
- Moulded PUMA toe protector fitted as standard increases durability and reduces toe swell from moisture uptake
LIVE STOCK LEVELS
Stock correct as of: Sat 28th Mar 12:02:22
Size: Short Handle. Weight: 2lbs 8oz Out of Stock
This information relates to UK mainland deliveries only. For International or Highlands & Islands Deliveries, please see our delivery page for more details.
If you order an item listed in stock before 2pm Monday to Friday, then we will dispatch it the same day. Orders received after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
Delivery Times & CostsWe offer various delivery methods depending on how quickly you need your order:
2nd Class Delivery costs £2.50 for orders up to £49.99. Orders of £50 and above are free. Delivery typically takes 3-5 working days from the time of dispatch.
1st Class Delivery costs £3.50 per order and is normally delivered between 1 and 3 working days from the time of dispatch
Next Working Day Delivery costs £6.99 per order and is delivered the next working day if you order by 2pm on Monday to Friday.
Next Working Day AM Delivery costs £9.99 per order and is delivered the next working day before 12 noon if you order by 2pm on Monday to Friday.
Saturday and Sunday Delivery costs £14.99 per order and is delivered on a Saturday or Sunday if you order by 2pm on a Friday.
Saturday and Sunday AM Delivery costs £17.99 per order and is delivered on a Saturday or Sunday morning before 12 noon if you order by 2pm on a Friday.
Please see our Size Guide page where we give an approximate size for most types of cricket bats, pads, gloves, hockey sticks and clothing. Please note sizes may vary from different manufacturers so feel free to give us a call on 08444 870 530 or call our coach on 07508 627085 for specialist advice.
If an item you order doesn't fit or you change your mind, just send it back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will either issue you with a refund or you can re-order a replacement item on our website. Please make sure you do not damage the item and it is returned in a sellable condition.
If your item develops a fault within 6 momths of receipt, then you can return it for inspection.
All return requests must be done using our online returns form. Please go to our returns and refunds section for full details.
Need Help? If you have any unanswered questions about this product, you can call us on 01725 513968